Where: Fran’s (Financial District)
– Very packed restaurant during the lunch rush as lots of financial district employees come here to eat.
– Menu has a large selection including all day breakfast (the typical pancakes, waffles, eggs Benedict etc), pastas, steaks, sandwiches, burgers etc for affordable prices
– I ordered the Chicken Eggs Benedict ($12.99) and it was quite filling, especially with so many home fries.
The poached egg was yolky, Hollandaise sauce was smooth and home fries were great.
– Others ordered lunch special Alfredo pasta ($7.99) and 8 oz steak with vegetables ($12.99) and everyone seemed pretty content with their meal.
– Decent place to get brunch/lunch, nothing amazing, but nothing bad