What: 8oz. CAB Top Sirloin
Where: Joey Don Mills Grill (Shops at Don Mills. Other locations in BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario & Washington State)
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American/Canadian, International Inspired.
Affordability: $15 and up
– Menu concept by Iron Chef Japan & Executive Chef Chris Mills (New York’s James Beard House and France’s Bocuse’dor).
– Steak was nice and cooked to my liking. No real wow factor compared to other steakhouses.
– The side mashed wasn’t anything spectacular. It’s mashed potatoes.
– The price is right and not anymore expensive or cheaper than your typical steakhouse. Just a little overrated.
– Ambiance of the restaurant is dark with a club vibe to it with the beat-y music. Very trendy young professional clientele (at least when we were there). It has the expensive vibe which is Shops at Don Mills with its designer brand shops so it fits right in.
– Make a reservation! It’s a must. This place is busy.
– Would I come back? If I’m in the area. But there are other restaurants in the plaza.