What: Kokoro 2 Combo
- We often go here for a quick lunch. There’s two choices for sushi that’s walking distance in the area and Kokoro does the job. The other sushi place (Oyishi) is awful.
- I always get fresh sushi so I can’t complain. And it’s always tasty.
- There are no tables so this is purely pick up/take out that you bring back to the office.
- They offer free green tea while you wait and often there’s a line right at noon. You can preorder, I think. But we often just wait for ours. It doesn’t take that long anyway.
- Favourite for me here is Kokoro 2 (pictured above) for $12.95. You can’t go wrong with a dragon roll and some basic nigiri.
- Would I go back. Yup, I and my coworkers often do. (But not on Mondays. They are closed on Mondays)